An easy way to achieve "sticky footer" -- wherein you want your footer to appear at the bottom of the page when your content is not "tall" enough to push it down far enough.
- Set the min-height of your wrapper div to 100vh
- Set header and footer to specific heights
- use the calc() function to set the min-height of the content area to the height of the viewport minus the combined heights of the header and footer.
- Requires the footer to be a specific height
- Ideally, the header is also set to a specific height